Short status for WhatsApp : Give massive look to social profile


WhatsApp is one of the most famous social site in 2019. People are share lot of things on social sites and we can also make our profile good. You can also enjoy some best WhatsApp status for GF and do not forget to share such WhatsApp status with your friends.
If you are looking for short status for WhatsApp then here you will get all whatever you want. If you want to share such short status with your friends then you can share on facebook and other social sites. A short status give a massive look to your profile and you can make your profile much more standard.

Hooh…You are hoping me to be with you right now, but it’s just in your dreams.

Treat each day as your last; one day you will be right.

I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand.

Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.

LIFE IS SHORT. LIVE PASSIONATELY.

WHATEVER YOU ARE, BE A GOOD ONE.

Remember why you started.

Life is short, smile till you still have teeth.

I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.

I Don’t try to be Awesome. Awesome tries to be me.

Best Short status for WhatsApp

Impression, not oppression determines the real life of a real person.

No man in this world is rich enough even to buy his own PAST. So LIVE each moment of life.

The only regret left at the end is the Chances we didn’t take.

Life is like a bar of soap, once you think you’ve got a hold of it, it slips away.

I’ve learned if you love life, life will love you back sooner or later.

IT HAS BEEN MY PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE THAT DIFFICULTIES VANISH WHEN FACED BOLDLY.

When I get naked in the bathroom, the shower gets TURNED ON!

There are no mistakes in life, just lessons…!

Sweet as sugar. Cold as ice. Hurt me once, I’ll break you twice.

God doesn’t make junk.

Latest Short Status for WhatsApp

Everybody wants to shine, but no one wants to polish.

Every problem comes with a solution if it isn’t then it’s a ……. girl.

Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else does.

LIFE MUST BE LIVED FORWARDS, BUT CAN ONLY BE UNDERSTOOD BACKWARDS.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

THE POWER OF IMAGINATION MAKES US INFINITE.

Do what makes you oh-so-happy.

Find beauty in the small things.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

God has four gifts for you: A Key for every Problem, a Light for every Shadow, a Plan for every Tomorrow and a Joy for every Sorrow.

Massive short status for WhatsApp friends

These short status for WhatsApp gives a opportunity to show your feeling with your friends and family members. When you are happy then you can also share such status and if you are planning to give importance to your friends then also you can share.


If I was meant to be controlled I would have come with a remote.

LIFE IS TEN PERCENT WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND NINETY PERCENT HOW YOU RESPOND TO IT.

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.

DON’T WAIT. THE TIME WILL NEVER BE JUST RIGHT.

REMEMBER NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.

Everyone comes in our life for a reason. Those who don’t have any, stay.

If I treated you the way you treated me, you would hate me.

You don’t need a reason to help people.

Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.

Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week.

Love thy neighbor but don’t get caught!

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

What’s a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best whatsapp status for GF and BF